Before troubleshooting, please make sure:
- You are connected to the internet via Wi-Fi or mobile data network
- Your device is not jailbroken
- A 3rd party app is not interfering with Internet Settings 'For example, a sensitive Firewall or another VPN application.'
- You are running iOS 9 or above
- Turn Touch VPN ON
- Switch Airplane Mode ON and OFF
- Reinstall Touch VPN "Restore Purchase"
- In the Touch VPN app, tap the 3 bars in the upper left hand corner > Restore Purchase
- In the app, select Connect
If the steps above don't work and you are located in any of the following countries: Pakistan, Iran, Oman, Qatar, China, UAE, Saudi Arabia, please contact our support by filling out this form and provide a description of the issue and a screenshot (If applicable)